Look for her short story “But Wait, There’s More!” in the “I Should Have Stayed in Oz” anthology from Yard Dog Press. Her award-winning short fiction also appears in “A Bubba In Time Saves None”, “Houston, We've Got Bubbas” and “Flush Fiction” from Yard Dog Press. She also provided cover art for “Music For Four Hands”, “Tick Hill” and “Diva”, also from Yard Dog Press.
Allison also manages the websites ConQuesTKC.org and NFPW.org, and social media presence for ConQuesTKC and Yard Dog Press.
When she’s not painting, writing, tending her online shops, updating her social media status, or serving as cat furniture, she’s a technical writer, software tester, and technology marketing communications specialist. For books, visit Yard Dog Press. For art, visit allisonstein.com or allisonstein.ETSY.com.
- Music For Four Hands by Lou Antonelli and Edward Morris (Yard Dog Press, 2011)
- Tick Hill by Billy Eakin (Yard Dog Press, 2006)
- Diva by Mark W. Tiedemann (Yard Dog Press, 2005)
- The Blood Within by Jax Laffer (Yard Dog Press, 2003)
- Through My Glasses Darkly: Five Science Fiction Stories by Frank M. Robinson edited by Robin Wayne Bailey (KCSFFS Press, 2002)
- 13 Horrors: A Devil's Dozen Stories Celebrating 13 Years of the World Horror Convention edited by Brian Hopkins (KaCSFFS Press, 2003)
- But Wait, There’s More! (I Should Have Stayed in Oz, Yard Dog Press, 2011)
- They Blamed Sherman (A Bubba In Time Saves None, Yard Dog Press, 2010)
- Curious George Visits the Solar J Astroport Diner (Houston, We've Got Bubbas, Yard Dog Press, 2007)
- Buryin' Bubber's Box (Flush Fiction, Yard Dog Press, 2006)
- Dining Made Simple (365 Scary Stories, Barnes & Noble Press, 1998)
- 25+ years Marketing Communications and Public Relations
- 2+ years Technical Writing
- 4+ years Social Media Marketing
- 15+ years Web Site Management and Web Content Development
- 15+ years ConQuesT Kansas City (Programming Chair, Art Show Co-Chair, Marketing Co-Chair, Webmaster, Social Media Manager)
- World Horror Con 2003 (Programming Chair)
- Nebula Awards Weekend 200? (Planning Committee)
- World Con bid committees - KC in 2006 (webmaster), KC in 2009 (webmaster), KC in 2016 (webmaster)
- Regular participant in SF convention artshows since 2000 (usually Archon, ConQuesT, Conestoga, SoonerCon, Contraception, plus others as mail-in artist)
- Etsy shop since 2008
- Primary Media: Watercolor and Mixed Media originals, signed limited edition prints.
- Primary sizes: ACEOs and Art Cards (2.5 inches x 3.5 inches), as well as originals up to 9 inches x 12 inches.